FIREXO DATA SHEETS
The Firexo extinguishers come in a range of sizes to suit both household and business use. Read more below to learn what is right for you.
- Firexo Extinguishers are recommended for larger homes, small businesses, restaurants, office spaces, and professional fire fighting programs. There are 0.5g, 1.5g, and 2.5g versions – allowing you to choose the size that suits your needs.
- Firexo Extinguishers are great for fire risk assessments as there is no need for various types of extinguishers at each location and it is easier for employees to learn how to use.
- Since Firexo Extinguishers are highly effective, a smaller unit is needed as compared to industry standard extinguishers leading to less space used, and a lighter vessel to carry.
Take the Firexo Small Fire Extinguisher with you wherever you go and stay protected in an emergency.
- The Firexo Small Extiguisher is ideal for your car or camping equipment, so you have it in case of an emergency while on the go.
- It’s ideal for workman tool kits and vehicles so traders are always prepared for an emergency
- Household use
Always be safe while cooking with the most effective pan fire extinguishing solution.
- Most domestic fires are started in the kitchen and often involve cooking oil.
- Traditional fire blankets are cumbersome to use, especially in a bit of panic.
- The Firexo Sachet is a compact solution, designed to extinguish all pan fires quickly and safely, while reducing the risk of reignition.
- The Firexo sachet is easy to use – there is no need to open the Sachet – the fire ruptures the sachet and the fluid disperses and extinguishes the fire.
- No mess cleanup since the foamy sachet fluid stays inside the pan and can be easily disposed of afterwards.
- Be ready during any cooking situation including home kitchen, RV, and campsite.
Firexo can be supplied to fire and rescue services in mass, giving them the solution to battle any blaze in a fraction of the time of traditional extinguishers.
- Firexo Mass is for larger organizations and rescue services. We can deliver custom plans to support your business and provide the right amount of Firexo to match your circumstances and requirements.
- The Firexo fluid can be induced into existing applications such as fire engines and sprinkler systems, creating a highly efficient means of extinguishing fires.